An asphalt plant at Daniels Ready Mix in Winfield sustained damage Sunday night as the result of an equipment fire.
Around 8:20 p.m., fire crews were dispatched to 2016 Country Club Road for the report of a structure fire. Crews from Ark City, Udall and Burden also responded.
The blaze, according to fire officials, was contained to an asphalt plant at the business. Smoke and fire was coming from piping, insulation and maybe wiring near two storage tanks.
Preliminary estimates from fire investigators put the cost of damage at $10,000.
An official cause of the blaze has yet to be determined, however, an equipment failure could be to blame. Crews were at the scene for about an hour.